Search This Blog


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Renovations




Well for those who have known me for a while will be well aware that we have been renovating our little house for quite some time. And we are still at it, I would think we may have been finished if we did not decide to go on holidays and live life along the way.

A wise woman said to me one day that the kids will remember the holidays but not a freshly painted wall and I am agree wholeheartedly.

I am happy to say that we did not decide to go away recently and made the executive decision to see if we could paint our bedroom which would mean we could actually say that we had finished a room.

The photos below are of the room before, The white rectangular shapes on the wall are where the old wardrobes were and not shown in this shot is the frieze that I had already removed from around the top of all walls.

Before
We have lived with this lovely (ARRRRRGH) shade of pink for the whole time we have lived here, So you can imagine my delight when I saw the results of the finshed product.




After



We are both very happy with our new room and have decided it is time to finish the down stairs bathroom. Will keep you updated.
Thanks
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment