Search This Blog


Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Plane Battle

I cannot express how excited I am to be posting this new story.
My little man B has done it again and with lots of enthusiasm.
I never thought I would be saying that for a long while to come.
But here it is, B's latest story, I suggest you hold on.


It all started at the sea. There were good planes and bad planes that were fighting.
Then a good plane saw a bad ship. the good planes were getting taken down. The good planes retreated and reported back to the Captain. the Captain said we will do a surprise attack tomorrow morning.
The next day they started a attack. The attack worked but the bad guys still lived.
The good guys started to make an atom bomb with lots and lots and lots and lots of gun powder. They loaded the plane with the atom bomb.
They started their attack, the enemy did not know they had the atomic bomb but the enemy started to fire anyway.
Then the good plane dropped the atomic bomb on the bad base. The bomb, it made a huge explosion, the good guys won the battle. the good guys celebrated.
The End.
Thankyou for reading

( Note this is exactly how it was written but spelling was corrected)

1 comment:

  1. I love it. It reminds me of when I was young with toy soldiers and war was simple, good vs bad.

    ReplyDelete