Search This Blog


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dad I'm going to Fire Brigade

Now this is a moment I would never had thought would happen

Dad I am going to Fire Brigade"

Now you may think there is nothing so weird about that and I would normally tend to agree with you, but in this instance, the Brigade for the last 25 years has been something that only I have attended.

Not any more, my daughter has decided to give the Junior Fire brigade a go.Funnily enough something I never had the chance to do,I joined the Fire Brigade when I was sixteen and was eligiable to go straight into seniors.

I am very excited for her in regards to what she is about to be involved in, it is a great opportunity to experience something that not all get too and she will have the chance to meet some great people and hopefully will experience all the great things that being invloved with the C.F.A has to offer.

So we will see, what the future will bring, she has enjoyed the first two nights and is keen to go back,so time to sit back and let the future unfold.

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment