Search This Blog


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why do they have an opinion?

I was wondering something about Why? people feel the need to give their opinion clearly when you dont want it.

Let me explain.

I attended my first market today as a stall holder, I have been thinking about this for some time as we have a great product.

Being my first market I was green in how things worked and how to go about certain aspects and was usinng this opportunity to feel my way and work things out. I fugure the more I do the better I will get.

But this is not my beef, I get so frustrated when you tell people that this is your first market and yes we know our product has potential but you have to start slowly and work your way to expanding the range and potentially where you might market your product.

But these people just still have to tell you what you should be doing, I am sure they are doing so with all good intention but when are they going to listen and just let me do it my way and how I am comfortable.

Some days I wish I wasn't so polite and just tell these people to BACK OFF.

I will get there in my own good time and when I am happy to do so.

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment